Sunday, March 28, 2010

Give

Jesus looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the offering box, and he saw a poor widow put in two small copper coins. And he said, “Truly, I tell you, this poor widow has put in more than all of them. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty put in all she had to live on.”Luke 21:1-4

Give joyfully and do it without expecting something back. I am trying my best to be like the family on Blindside:-) What a great movie.
Also, I just wanna say I thank God for Organized religion. I am tired of saying and hearing all the negatives of it, although I understand being hurt by it personally. Its just that Im thankful for a building, a time, worship leaders, sermons, giving, serving and being served by my family and body of Christ. We are all guilty of being hypocrites christian or not, Over It!
Blessings
J

If a brother or sister is poorly clothed and lacking in daily food, and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, be warmed and filled,” without giving them the things needed for the body, what good is that?

James 2:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment